You could use bots to:
- Get customized notifications and news. A bot can act as a smart newspaper, sending you relevant content as soon as it's published.
- Integrate with other services. A bot can enrich Telegram chats with content from external services.
- Accept payments from Telegram users. A bot can offer paid services or work as a virtual storefront.
- Create custom tools. A bot may provide you with alerts, weather forecasts, translations, formatting or other services.
- Build single- and multiplayer games. A bot can offer rich HTML5 experiences, from simple arcades and puzzles to 3D-shooters and real-time strategy games.
- Build social services. A bot could connect people looking for conversation partners based on common interests or proximity.
TIGCO recently lunched We Meet Bot. This bot helps members of a registered group find others who are nearby. To let everyone try the bot, we made one group public. It is called Never Eat Alone. You can start using the bot and input that group name when asked. The bot will let you see other users who registered today in the group and are nearby. Go ahead! Give it a try! https://t.me/we_meet_bot
Prices for private (closed) organizations start at $5 per month per organization. If you would like to add your organization to We Meet Bot as a private one and use the bot for your needs, please contact us.